Premier Women’s General Policies & Procedures
• The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, and most _Saturdays from 8:30 am to 3 pm. The office closes daily from
12:30 pm until 1:30 _pm for lunch. Visits are by appointment only.
• If you are going to be more than 15 minutes late for your appointment please notify _the office. Over 15 minutes late is considered a no-show
and you may be asked to _reschedule.
• All no-shows maybe assessed a $50 fee for office visits and a $100 fee for a procedure _visit. A no-show is considered an appointment not canceled or rescheduled at least _24 hours prior to scheduled appointment time.
• We occasionally will have emergencies that may necessitate rescheduling or _changing the time of your appointment. Every effort will be made to keep this to a _minimum. Please make sure that we have accurate ways to reach you and perhaps _a cell phone number so that we _can communicate last minute changes.
• Our office maintains a 24 hour answering service for emergencies. If your matter is _urgent, please call the office and the on call provider will
respond to you.
• As always, if you have a life threatening emergency, please call 911. You may also _call the hospital emergency room or labor and delivery
• Valid insurance or payment is required at the time of services. Fees for all _non-covered services, deductibles, co-pays or co-insurances will be collected at the _time of service.
• Please allow 5-7 working days for our office to complete all forms. Completing forms _may be subject to fees.
• We cannot discuss results in-depth over the phone. If after reviewing a result from _our website you have questions, please schedule an appointment.
Online Health Record Access
Visit us at www.premierwomens.com and through our secure web portal you will be able to:
• View your available lab results
• View and request refills on medication
• View your vital signs, blood pressure, weight, etc. from past visits
• Send and receive messages to and from our office
• View your demographic & insurance information and update as needed
• Request appointments
Please allow 24 hours for a response to any messages.
After logging in for the first time please change your password.
In-office registration is required.